Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Water Just Broke...

Well, not really, of course...but it does feel that way. We just got the message that Kyra will be arriving on Sunday, March 4. She's ahead of schedule...just like Nicholas was when he arrived into our family. I have nothing to compare this to other than the arrival of our "homemade" son, and it's amazing how similar my emotions are to that event. I've been organizing and cleaning the entire house (spices have been alphabetized, clothes have been arranged by color). I've been comparing her arrival to the "sell by" dates on all of the groceries (Kyra will be here before the milk expires). And I've purchased every pink thing I can find (including pink cups for the kitchen). Yep, I'm acting just as "nutty" as I did when I was pregnant. This is so great! We've already welcomed this little girl into our hearts. We can't wait until we welcome her into our home.

No comments: